"What then are we to say about these things? If God is for us, who is against us?"

Friday, June 8, 2012

One-Goal Games

Hello blog-readers and happy Friday! I am super excited that it is nearly the weekend for a number of reasons! First I get actual cases at work next week! Whoop whoop... good bye paperwork, hello kids! Second, it's Pocono Race Weekend and Hillclimb weekend... which means I will have limited hearing abilities and a whole lot of sunburn come Monday morning! And finally, I plan on playing a ridiculous amount of unofficial hockey this weekend! So, if you are a hockey player, come down the rink tomorrow at two! =)

One-Goal Games. Between the team I coach ("junior league") and the team I play on ("adult league"), I have had just about enough of these one-goal, close game, overtime and regulation losses. My kids have been working their butts off to lose three straight games by one goal, and my adult league team has lost four games by one goal, two of which were with less than five seconds left! Unbelievably terrible luck! Ugh... that changes tonight though! (Hopefully)

Pictures. I'll post more next week. =)


And so the weekend shall begin. I hope you enjoy yours! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment