"What then are we to say about these things? If God is for us, who is against us?"

Friday, May 11, 2012

Kingdom Quotes Pt. VII

According to the good record keeping of my blog, I have not posted a Kingdom Quotes post in quite sometime. So here we are... if you are interested in author or publication, just Google it--most of the time when I hear these things, it is not explicitly stated. If you cannot find an author or publication, it was likely said by me, one of my friends, or a professor. Email me, and I shall reveal to you who said it! =)


In our effort to bring out the details, we obliviously avoid sitting in the madness.


Hold on to your needs tightly but your strategies for holding them lightly.


We gain understanding by looking backward, but we must live looking forward.


Many persons have the wrong idea about what constitutes happiness. It is not obtained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.


Whatever you are, be a good one.


Adversity is like a strong wind. It tears from us all but the things that cannot be torn, so that we see ourselves as we really are.


Hope is faith that held out its hand in darkness.


Some people had the lights scared out of them. I had the light scared into me.


Where there is anger, there is usually pain underneath.


Some people think that holding on is what makes us strong, but sometimes it's the letting go.


Love is giving someone the power to destroy you but trusting them not to.


For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth.


All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment