"What then are we to say about these things? If God is for us, who is against us?"

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Seminary Sense of Humor

Greetings friends! I promised you another update, so here it is! It has been quite a busy week here at the seminary, so I have a lot to talk about!

Seminary Sense of Humor. Here at seminary, we have an additional dimension to our senses-of-humor. You should probably not leave your phone just lying around if you do not want it to be messed with in a fun-loving manner. One of my friends did this, so we changed the names of some of her contacts and put a picture of us as her background. Check it out:

 

Proctor House. Wine & Cheese tasting at the Proctor House of the University Episcopalian Group! Sounds like fun. Plus fruit & crackers, fun & fellowship. Plus the Episcopalians are pretty fun people! It's a great opportunity to meet more people from the University... and it's a little bit weird how closely they share in our kind of sense of humor.

Open Mic Night. There are some seriously talented people here at the seminary. Acts included: guitar, banjo, singing, poetry, and storytelling. It was quite a wonderful three hours of my evening! And it was good for everyone to be able to express themselves in such awesome ways--a good break from academia!


Well, that's all the updating I have for now. Holy week promises to be busy and event filled, which means that I will have more to write about but less time to write about it. I will do my best to keep this blog updated. I hope you all have a wonderful Holy Week! Blessings. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment